"I love to see people's faces when I'm performing."-Leighton Meester
* Skelletones is and always has been a labor of love. Bands play voluntarily.
The cover charge keeps the place open and for us, that's enough.
* Local bands get first dibs. If we don't respond to you, please don't take it personally.
Often there's considerably more requests to play than we can accommodate, but we'll do our best.
* Skelletones is all-ages, all the time. Please arrive to play sober.
* Band order is normally determined by the bands (beforehand or night of).
* New bands to us receive 25 a minute set. Featured artists 45 minutes to an hour.
The Offbeats can play as long as they want.
* Jimmy John's gift card bribes aren't a guarantee but never hurt. (Ok, don't really send one in. It's a joke. Mostly.)
* We'll provide some tables for bands to share and sell merch.
We never take a percentage of your merch sales.
* Each band is allowed 1 roadie or merch person. No, your girl/boyfriends don't get in for free.
* Load-in is same time as doors (usually 7pm).
Load-in around back, adjacent to our parking lot.
* We will post the show on our site. You're expected to promote yourself. D.I.Y.!
* We ask you to leave a 3 week cushion between playing Skelletones and another show in the area.
* If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints,
please don't hesitate to come talk to us in person.
We try to be good listeners.
* If all this sounds peachy,
give us some info about your band!